Not all marketing automation software is created equal. You expect marketing campaign automation to track leads through the sales cycle and automate the contact process. How a solution accomplishes this task and the additional functions it supplies informs your own buying decision. This marketing automation software comparison looks at three vendors and some considerations when making your purchasing decision. The vendors are LeadMaster, SoftVu, and Soffront.
- It’s important to know how long a company has been around. While longevity is no guarantee of continued success, it does demonstrate a vendor has satisfied customers.
- Online, cloud-based solutions provide cost-effective and scalable implementation.
- Providing a comprehensive CRM solution ensures integration throughout your enterprise.
- Automated lead capture enables you to instantly gain leads from white paper downloads, landing pages, blogs and other sources.
- Campaign analytics enables calculation of ROI and tracks what works and what doesn’t in your marketing strategy.
- Campaign planning includes developing calendars, assigning tasks and similar efforts.
While marketing automation software reviews typically reveal some common functionality, their differences determine their suitability for your enterprise. Before making a final decision, consider a test drive. To schedule a software demo, visit the Soffront website.