On Social Media
- Has #customerrelationship become an outdated concept? This article might convince you. bit.ly/1bn6J02 3 weeks ago
- 5 Reasons Why #CRM Is Important for #SmallBusinesses Short article with some good fundamentals. bit.ly/1lD0FVr 1 month ago
- It had to happen eventually. #Soffront releases #CRM apps for mobile: #iPhone & #Android bit.ly/1e1tVzp 1 month ago
- Thanks for being a part of #Soffront #CRM Community. We had a wonderful 2013! Looking forward to another great year with you all in 2014!!! 2 months ago
- Soffront released a new version SMB CRM w/ expert mode in email template designer, tracking of spam reports and more bit.ly/1bVxPbh 2 months ago
Author Archives: Soffront
Advertising can often seem like a hit or miss proposition. Even among the advertising experts, success can be difficult to predict. You see, there’s no established formula that guarantees consistent results. If the professionals have trouble creating effective ads, how … Continue reading
In this video, Nagui Bihalek from Business Edge Coaching talks about Soffront Small Business CRM. For more information, click here. To find out how we can help you similarly in your organization, call us at 1-800-SOFFRONT or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love to hear from our customers. In this video, Kelsey Murray from CASO talks about Soffront Enterprise CRM. For more information, visit http://www.soffront.com. To find out how we can help you similarly in your organization, call us at 1-800-SOFFRONT … Continue reading
We love to hear from our customers. In this video, Greg Clark from Commercial Works, a leader in workspace solutions talks about Soffront Small Business CRM. To find out how we can help you similarly in your organization, call us … Continue reading
We have released enterprise CRM version 10.0 . The latest release includes a complete technology upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft .NET, improved user interface, and support for easier integration with third party applications. Technology upgrade for better performance and … Continue reading
Recently, we released a refresh for the email campaign app in our Small Business CRM. Here’s a video showing off the new features.
Every year, Customer Magazine gives out the prestigious CRM Excellence Award to CRM vendors on the basis of their product’s ability to help extend and expand the customer relationship to become all encompassing, covering the entire enterprise and the entire lifetime of … Continue reading
Combining knowledge management with CRM is always a smart choice. A truly integrated system that leverages customer intelligence with organizational knowledge leads to sustainable competitive advantage. Accomplish increased productivity. While responding to customer requests in CRM, your employees can have … Continue reading
Studies indicate that self-service can reduce your support costs by up to 70% and yet provide value to both your business and your customers. A 24×7 online self-service solution will lower your support calls, emails, and routine repetitive questions. This … Continue reading