On Social Media
- [Video] Updated email campaign app in Soffront Small Business CRM
- Guess who won Customer Magazine’s 2013 CRM Excellence Award
- Four Proven Benefits of Integrating CRM and Knowledge Management
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Customer Self Service
- Integrating Customer Service and Engineering – Seven Key Benefits
- Soffront CRM provides more savings and a better user experience. Find out how at bit.ly/R0Sj8r. 45 minutes ago
- Soffront CRM generates more revenue. Check out at bit.ly/R0Sj8r. 1 hour ago
- Soffront CRM provides a higher return on investment. Learn how at bit.ly/R0Sj8r. 2 hours ago
- Soffront's integrated CRM contains all of the required functionality. Visit us at bit.ly/R0Sj8r and discover more. 4 hours ago
- Soffront CRM help sales teams spend more time selling and less time in the CRM. Get more interesting facts at bit.ly/R0Sj8r. 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: CRM
Combining knowledge management with CRM is always a smart choice. A truly integrated system that leverages customer intelligence with organizational knowledge leads to sustainable competitive advantage. Accomplish increased productivity. While responding to customer requests in CRM, your employees can have … Continue reading
Effective customer service keeps customers happy and improves your ability to keep them as a customer. In today’s fast moving business environment it is important to provide customers with timely support when problems occur. You may be solving customer problems … Continue reading
Small to medium sized (SMB) companies have many choices of CRM software options, yet choosing a solution that actually meets their needs is a tremendous challenge. SMB have needs that are as great as any large company but often do … Continue reading
In this digital age, your customers are accustomed to increasingly diverse options to interact with you and provide feedback. According to Forrester’s 2012 Customer Experience Index, over two thirds of the brands surveyed scored between “ok” and “very poor” in … Continue reading
As a business owner, do you constantly worry about maintaining business systems and infrastructure? To run a successful business, you need to be free to focus on your customers and business objectives. For many small and mid-sized businesses, SaaS (Software … Continue reading
Let’s face it; there is one challenge that a lot of small and medium sized businesses face and that is, the need to keep closing sales. As a business owner, working very hard to reach your set goals is given; … Continue reading
Customer Best Practice Series: John Van Nice implements a successful helpdesk and improves sales ROI
Customer Best Practice Series: Allen Press Inc.
John Van Nice, IT Manager, Allen Press Inc. talks about implementing a successful helpdesk and improving sales ROI using Soffront CRM.
Allen Press provides the most comprehensive offering of integrated services for scholarly journal and special-interest publication production.
To find out how we can help you similarly in your organization, call us at 1-800-SOFFRONT or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every salesperson has their sight set on one thing: that glorious moment when a deal closes. And in an ideal world, salespeople would be able to easily close one deal after another. But in the ever-changing landscape of today’s shaky … Continue reading
If you have been in sales for a while, chances are you have heard the three letter acronym “ABC” which stands for “Always Be Closing”. This means you should be asking for the order every opportunity you get! What’s wrong … Continue reading
Are you working 60+ hours a week? Is it because you love to work or because your business demands it? Many people pride themselves on putting in long hours at work. It gives them a feeling of productivity, making them … Continue reading